One of a kind Face Masks hand made by Darren Sampson
Follow the Unveilings on INSTAGRAM
Every Friday evening I will be unveiling a “UNIQUE CREATION” mask for public auction. 100% of proceeds will be directed to charities and causes that need our support as they face new challenges arising from COVID-19. I promise to surprise you with some extravagant, extraordinary, beautiful, and sometimes crazy and wild designs from the depths of my creative mind.
Whether you choose to wear these pieces or showcase them as collector items from a truly unique period of history is up to you. Please get involved, show support, make a bid and Embrace the Mask!
Friday April 24 – Thursday April 30, 2020
In Support of:
About the Auction
How the Auction Works
- A Charity or cause in need of support will be posted here and on Instagram at each unveiling
- Unvelings take place every Friday and auctions run for 6 days ending the following Thursday at 9pm
- Auctions takes place in the "Embrace the Mask" Facebook Community Page. www.facebook.com/groups/embracethemask
- To make a bid, simply post your bid in the comments thread
- The highest bid at 9pm the following Thursday will receive the mask
- Payment arrangements will be made directly between the bidder and charitable cause.
- On proof of receipt from the charity, I will deliver the mask!
New Mask and Auction Every Friday!
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!
Here is why you should sign up to my newsletter:
- Be the first to know of my latest pattern releases
- Get updates on new inventory
- See one of kind custom face masks
- Get updates on local Charities that need support
- Show support to a local start up!
- Because you too have now Embrace the Mask!
Novomasks.com© | Embrace the Mask© 2020 All Rights Reserved
Owned and Operated by Sampson Studios Inc.
Toronto, Ontario Canada (Leaside Actually!)
For more information please contact:
*Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. Please visit the CDC Website for full recommendations on the use of cloth coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19. NovoMasks ARE NOT surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.